Tuesday, October 14, 2008

JIMMENY CRICKET!

I can't believe I am actually going to say this on an international level (the internet) but I feel that you (my readers) would be interested to know, that for the first time in my life, today, Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at approximately 5:45 pm discovered that I Amanda A Corea have/had lice....AAAAHHHHH eeewwwww, gross, gross, gross (please take note of the picture)... Okay okay, no more talking about it anymore, I can't think about it, I'm too disgusted. I never thought I would utter those words..EVER! Please just know, that all of the "Mandy never bathes" jokes can stop right now, because I do...everyday! I wash my hair everyday... which you're not supposed to do because it's bad for your hair, but I do anyways...!!!! They only found like 5 or so little ones but still.... when they found those little stinkers, I started telling everyone goodbye because I was dying. I told them I might as well go into seclusion because I was so dirty and unworthy of anyone's presence (and my roommate thinks I'm dramatic! psh!).
So back to the whole bathing thing: I do wash my hair, it's because all of the sweet little chilens' rub their heads up on mine all the time because they love me so much ;) No really though, they do rub their heads against mine.
*sigh* ok well now that I've gotten that disturbing news break out of the way, another small piece of interestingness: I learned how to make pupusas!!! Yay!!! (for those of you who are unaware of what a pupusa is - look it up!) Gente, do you know what that means? I am officially a true Salvadoran!! YAY!!! 
Ok... that's all for now...tata... :)

3 comments:

Marci said...

grossss..blehhh...gahhhh...i'm not going to let you come home!!!!! and i'm not letting daddy come home either!!! grosss!!! i'm feeling itchy as i write this!!!! i'm in the computer lab, and i screamed when i read your blog...gah....now MY head is itching!!! -MAC

PS. papusas..cool

Anonymous said...

YAY for learning how to make Papusas! When you come back...I think you are going to have to make me some homemade and fresh ones! :) And lice...................you know.............I guess there is a first time for everything! :) And at least you didn't get them from being unclean; it was from being loved by cute little kids - I think it's worth it! Miss you! xoxo

-Mandy

Anonymous said...

Dude your Blog Rocks keep it up!!!!